Brief about the Project:
AWQAF Group wants to implement a proven, time-tested state of the art SAP Business One Solution to streamline and seamlessly integrate its business process and at the same time gear up for rapid expansion.
Agri. expects standardization and integration of processes and data allows a company to centralize administrative activities, improves ability to deploy new information system functionality.
Agri. expect the project will help both managers and middle managers to have unified real-time information that will facilitate the process of decision making.
The project improve internal communications and reduce or eliminate manual processes.
The project enhance strategic decision making and planning capabilities and establish a self-service environment for employees.
The Project will adapt new business demands easily. It will increase operating efficiency by improving business processes. It allows different departments with diverse needs to communicate with each other by sharing the same information in a single system.
Project organization chart ( Project team):
Implementations of the following Modules
2. Logistic (Sales / Purchase / Inventory / Production)
6. POS - Agri
7. BI Analytics
Project Plan (Timeline of the project):
|Project Plan - Watania Agriculture|||||
|Go-Live and Support||25-Sep-2016||31-Oct-2016|
Wi-sys partner in the project:
|SAP B1 – C (Agri)|
Project just started. Project kick-off date is 31 May 2016.
• Single version of information to all the stakeholders from common database
• Information available seamlessly and on-demand without manual intervention
• Online reconciliations of various information (financials etc.)
• Real Time and end-to-end visibility of information on multiple dimensions for examples financials, inventory, customer, vendor database etc.)
• Management dashboards for monitoring and decision support systems
• On-line availability of real time data to improve operational efficiency
• Consolidation of data and availability of MIS for multi locations
• Integration and sharing of data between operations, organizational entities by seamless user connectivity.
• Changeover from manual disparate systems to multi-functional ERP
• Maintenance of single accounting structure across units.
• Consolidation of financial statements of all units and locations
• Seamless integration of HR and Payroll and other verticals.
• POS / SAP Checkout solution for all showrooms.
• CRM Services